Leading Accessories brand is looking for a passionate, highly skilled digital expert to bring thier brand mission of spreading positivity to life through DTC efforts.
The Global Director of Digital is responsible for the strategy, execution, analysis, and on-going optimization of the company’s online sales & marketing programs. He/she will lead digital activities to drive awareness, new customer acquisition, retention and loyalty, engagement and revenue for the brand. This role is responsible for leading the planning and execution of digital & eCommerce efforts, including email and direct response acquisition (SEM, PLAs, Paid Social, Affiliates, and SEO strategies) to grow traffic, revenue and new customers with a strong focus on ensuring best practice and innovation are incorporated. The candidate will aid in the management of agencies and third-party vendors, budgets, execution and reporting of their designated digital channels. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded and digital-savvy professional, with experience across paid digital media and 360 digital campaign management, and will thrive in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment.
• Develops and executes digital & eCommerce strategy across all digital media & eCommerce channels from concept to launch ensuring balance of brand messaging & commerce.
• Oversee all aspect of digital & eCommerce, including forecasting, budgeting, inventory management, merchandising, Customer Experience SEO/SEM, Affiliate, Display Re-Targeting and Acquisition, Marketplaces including Amazon and other future channels, Shopping Comparison Engines, Social Advertising and Email Marketing.
• Partners with cross functional leaders to optimize digital & eCommerce effectiveness and support cross channel sales, including. Merchandising/Buying, Planning, Brand Marketing, Creative, and other functions.
• Manage agencies and 3rd party resources to accelerate the Company’s digital & eCommerce goals
• Partner with international distributors on global consistency and alignment on eCommerce strategies.
• Develop online marketing strategies that also drives qualified traffic to retail stores.
• Develop and lead digital & eCommerce analytics to establish insights, forming actionable, scalable strategies to grow the online business.
• Build trust and maintain strong relationships with internal cross-functional partners, including creative, finance, sales and product teams.
• Test progressive and innovative ideas to position the brand as a leader in the eCommerce & digital marketing arena.
• Meet new customer, revenue, and margin goals, while managing an efficient budget.
• Keep abreast of the latest eCommerce & digital industry trends, fashion trends, and opportunities.
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Business
• 10+ years' experience in digital marketing and marketing analytics
• Must be financially savvy and skilled in reporting on all KPIs, marketing performance, user behavior, shopping flows, channels, marketing tests and uncovering insights which provide a better understanding our customer to improve traffic, conversion and financial results.
• Must be hands-on, analytical, and highly collaborative leader capable of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
• Extensive experience in digital marketing tools including Email Service Providers, Search Engine Marketing Platforms such as Kenshoo and Marin, Web Analytics such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics; Experience with Attribution Modeling Tools such as Convertro, Clearsailing a Plus. AdWords Certified
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective internal and external relationships, and influence change
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong business, data analysis and interpretation skills
• Extraordinary collaboration skills; experience managing digital marketing in a highly-matrixed, multi-channel retailer a strong plus
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Self-starter and able to solve medium to complex problems