Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Events and Content Manager
We are working with a global telecom company looking to hire a Digital Events Marketer. You will have a unique role consisting of creating digital content, helping with demand generation and understanding how to attract leads and then actually planning, moderating and executing webinars.
You will have excellent communication skills and a personality that can easily moderate online events and engage with their global audience.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this candidate will play a pivotal role in building out and managing the digital events function for this company
You will have strategic techniques to attract registrants, engage attendees and convert qualified leads. You will manage their webinar strategy and calendar, working with different departments, stakeholders and industry influencers to produce digital content that attracts new prospects and helps expand existing accounts.
- Plan, manage, moderate, and execute webinars that can engage a global audience and support their accelerated growth plan.
- Develop and execute a digital event calendar that educates our global audience on broad cloud communications topics as well as our suite of products.
- Project manage each digital event from inception to completion - including set-up, email invitations, follow-ups, coordination of speakers, day-of operations, post-event recaps and KPI measurement.
- Collaborate with product marketing to align event topics with targeted profiles to generate qualified registrants.
- Work across the marketing team to build stand-out pre and post campaigns that drive revenue.
- Build out necessary technical workflows across GoToWebinar, Pardot and Salesforce to efficiently track success.
- Moderate events where needed, providing speaker introductions and managing chat Q&A.
- Actively test and optimize processes and technologies to improve webinar channel performance.
- Proactively manage webinar pipeline-generated and build supporting nurture programs to increase conversion rates.
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience; direct experience managing webinars and digital events
- Strong research skills including gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources
- Exceptional communication skills and engaging personality
- Proven ability to create unique and relevant digital content.
- Tech savvy: You always have your finger pulse of latest technology & competitive trends.