Digital Experience Strategist
Our client is a leading digital agency presenting groundbreaking customer experiences for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their collaborative and welcoming culture fosters unparalleled creativity and innovation every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for presenting strategic visions and programs to clients. You would also be responsible for managing focused research and planning to implement digital strategies rooted in data and analysis.
• Serve as the key contact for research and strategy, including digital and content marketing and strategy and engagement planning
• Direct the research and strategy across data and insights, experience design, digital marketing, and engineering
• Lead quantitative and qualitative research to answer key questions, provide insight identification, and ensure successful execution of strategies
• Collaborate with data, experience design, and engineering teams to develop and sell work to the clients
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7-10 years’ experience as a strategist in digital marketing and customer experience
• Agency experience preferred