Digital Go To Market Reporting Analyst
Our client in the activewear industry seeks a reporting analyst for a 12 month contract that could extend or convert to a fulltime role.
Top skills: Data analysis, excellent written and communication skills, Excel, Salesforce, Tableau, problem solving, independently working team player, ability to prioritize tasks appropriately. Bonus – digital insights/analysis background.
Digital GTM Reporting Analyst
Digital Go To Market
• Supporting the Global DGTM teams by creating reports, dashboards and analyses on customer data, site engagement and creative asset management
• Become subject matter export and go-to resource for knowledge of Salesforce.com, Tableau, and ideally Adobe Analytics
• Bachelors' degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field
• 4 years' additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree.
• Experience in sales, merchandising or retail business units.
• Proven experience working across multiple project teams and multiple stakeholders.
• Proven ability to deliver high quality reports and analyses with an appropriate level of detail and documentation.
• Proven experience as a member of a large project / project team.
• Strong collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills.
• A consultancy approach to your work and the ability to work independently and balance competing priorities.
• Ability to troubleshoot technical and non-technical problems.
• Proven ability to analyze and challenge conventional approaches to problem solving.
• A strong sense of personal responsibility for the work products the team delivers.