Digital Graphic Designer
Our client, an e-commerce beauty company based out of Santa Monica, is looking for a talented, creative, rock star Graphic Designer to join our Creative Team. The ideal candidate is passionate about beauty and visual storytelling, highly organized and attentive to detail, has a strong creative portfolio in video and motion graphics, social media, mobile, and digital marketing. Applicants must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage time efficiently, work on multiple projects concurrently, present and defend concepts and ideas to business partners, and communicate exceptionally well. Flexibility and the ability to adapt, learn quickly, and take direction are key to success in this role.
• Develop and execute unique concepts, designs, and layouts for social media and video, including motion graphics, to deliver on project objectives and brand visual identity.
• Present creative work in a variety of settings: 1:1 with manager, in small group or large group to different teams.
• Adhere to and help build on approved typography, photography, graphic, and brand standards.
• Work cooperatively with cross-functional partners to achieve business objectives.
• Work closely with other production teams to ensure design assets appear cohesive with video and photography output.
• 4-5 years of digital visual design experience focusing on video, social media, and email
• Outstanding skill and experience in motion graphics
• Online portfolio showcasing past work and design ability, required, to demonstrate great design and layout skills and well-developed typography skills
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier, Adobe Photo Shop and Adobe InDesign
• Interest in photography, specifically for social channels, a plus
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Passion and ability to learn new skills and adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Reliable under pressure and disciplined with time management and organization
• Exceptional communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with a variety of people across departments
• Personal desire to keep up with current design trends, standards and best practices
• Bachelor’s degree required; Degree in graphic/visual design preferred
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."