Digital Graphic Designer
Our client is a popular fashion brand creating timeless and chic apparel for every stylish trendsetter. Their effortless, fashion-forward, and contemporary approach empowers you to embrace your individuality every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital campaigns, including marketing emails, site banners and landing pages, banner ads, and social media.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital campaigns, including marketing emails, site banners and landing pages, banner ads, and social media
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years’ graphic design experience
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite