Digital Graphic Designer
Our client is a specialty retailer offering well-known apparel, shoes, accessories, and home brands. Their on trend, high quality, and dynamic approach presents endless opportunity for customers to live stylishly every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing designs across digital platforms and properties, including HP, web banners, apps, social media, digital ads, affiliates, and wireframes.
•Manage all aspects visual presence across digital platforms and properties, including HP, web banners, apps, social media, digital ads, affiliates, and wireframes
• Liaise with Product Managers to create interaction flows, wireframes, and prototypes for mobile
apps, mobile website, and desktop website
• Develop and present campaigns to various partners for approvals and feedback; remain current on emerging trends and implement design best practices; provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Establish and direct production schedules for seasonal releases and updates; develop and adapt procedure as business and creative requirements evolve
• Oversee integration of creative concepts; collaborate with cross-functional teams to continually develop innovative website plans; represent ideas and process at project meetings
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide strategic recommendations; develop innovative methods and procedures to drive traffic
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, multimedia, or web design
• 3+ years’ design experience, preferably in digital and e-commerce
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite