Digital Growth Marketing Specialist
Our client is a renowned company bringing a revolutionary and refreshing approach to the food industry. With their award-winning, transparent, and natural approach, you can effortlessly enjoy nutritious meals on the go.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing marketing campaigns such as email, text, social. and web push. You would also be responsible for setup, testing, launch, post deployment analysis, and optimization.
• Direct acquisition marketing channels, including paid media, SEM, social, and display; implement architecture for website and e-commerce storefront iteration and optimization
• Apply ongoing experimentation to identify opportunistic growth channels (organic + paid) for traffic monetization
• Manage retention and renewals for existing subscribers and convert data to implications and executive level storylines
• Direct campaign execution, including concept development, scheduling, segmentation, production, A/B testing, and further optimization
• Work with the growth team to enhance product efficiency and launch and optimize lead nurturing and win-back campaigns
• Remain current of emerging email marketing trends and best practices, including mobile design, layout design, calls-to-action, dynamic content, testing, and compliancy
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4-6 years’ growth/performance marketing experience in consumer e-commerce businesses
• Proficient with analytical tools for A/B testing, media optimization, and website tracking