Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
In this position, you would be responsible for accelerating the customer lifecycle, including onboarding, adoption, and engagement. You would also be responsible for guiding customers to their next step based on their objectives and journey.
- Develop, test, and launch user journey programs focused on enriching the user onboarding experience, product adoption, and user engagement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product marketing, content, and design to create key messages, themes, and assets across various channels
- Build personalization strategy to cultivate and convert different user personas; implement a scalable growth process to identify and prioritize opportunities and measure conversions
- Generate performance reports, including ad-hoc analysis, evaluate data, and provide insights and recommendations for optimization
- Oversee technical aspects of key marketing systems, such as marketing automation and CRM to run the lifecycle programs
- Recommend improvements to systems and processes to automate and scale marketing lifecycle program and sales enablement
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree a plus
• 3+ years’ growth marketing, marketing operations, or analytics experience