Digital Marketing and Strategy Consultant
Our client is a leading travel company presenting top solutions across the globe. Their revolutionary, collaborative, and integrated approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for consulting the team with their overall digital marketing strategy, including through SEO, e-mail, social, and affiliate marketing. You would also be responsible for driving demand and growth from multiple sources and generating monthly reports.
• Direct the digital marketing strategy through SEO, e-mail, social, and affiliate marketing; drive on-site optimizations and SEO recommendations for desktop and mobile
• Implement a strategic website traffic plan and establish objectives and benchmarks; execute strategy to increase traffic and sales on retail sites
• Generate monthly reports based Google Analytics results, analyze customer research, sales results, and online marketing effectiveness data
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including creative teams to manage a cohesive and consistent brand image
• Drive demand and growth from multiple sources, including free and paid search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social networking, mobile, and on-site placements
• Measure email campaign performance and utilize data to recommend email optimization strategies; lead paid media acquisition strategies with external email vendors
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred
• 8-10 years’ travel industry experience