Digital Marketing Assistant (Freelance)
Our client is an iconic, luxury fashion house presenting the latest must-have fashion collections across the globe. Their high-end, glamorous, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities alike.
Position Overview: In this role, you would be responsible for coordinating and assisting all activities related to consumer campaigns through all touchpoints and channels. You would also assist in coordinating programs to help drive growth in customer retention, sales per customer and help to create client centric campaigns.
- Assist in Developing, planning and executing an Omnichannel contact plan and maintain the regional contact email marketing plan
- Revise the email marketing plan on demand, based on business needs and Coordinate with cross-functional teams to identify priorities and content and ensure consistency with company needs
- Support the coordination of the aspects related to the planning, development, execution, deployment, analyses and reporting of all Email and Direct Mail Consumer Campaigns
- Assist in providing detailed weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting of KPIs and campaign results, summaries and, analysis to further drive ongoing enhancements and highlight critical campaign information in a strategic and meaningful way
- Support the Consumer Management team in monitoring and achieving results from departmental activities, initiatives and campaigns
- Assist in coordinating the After Purchase Survey Process and monitor feedback and deliver manager notifications and reminders
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven analytical skills with a strong grasp of KPIs and ability to strategize
- Experience with email and mobile campaign management
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, and general understanding of other analytical tools
- Experience working with web analytics tools: Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Omniture, etc., Salesforce experience preferred