Digital Marketing Associate
Our client is a popular fashion brand revolutionizing the industry with stylish apparel and accessories to effortlessly complement your active lifestyle. Their critically acclaimed, innovative, and comfortable designs are the perfect addition to your next outdoor adventure.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with marketing on all levels, including in-store, online, and social media. You would also be responsible for a promotion, setup, and execution of events, pop ups, and tradeshows.
• Assist with marketing on all levels, including in-store, online, and social media; help with promotion, setup, and execution of events, pop ups, and tradeshows
• Help with the development and execution of digital experience strategies and marketing tactics across all channels
• Oversee all aspects of creative and graphic design for various collateral, including sale flyers, brochures, booklets, and retail catalogs
• Manage the promotions process effective use of available promotional space; conduct trend research and analyze data to provide best-in-class digital experiences
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and implement integrated content inventories and plans
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with third-party partners, agencies, and vendors to assist with the execution of marketing and creative services
• Graphic design and email marketing automation experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Search Engine Optimization, Mailchimp, Wordpress, and SEM
• Google AdWords and Google Analytics experience preferred