Digital Marketing Associate
Our client is one of the world’s largest and most recognizable cosmetics and beauty companies dedicated to making women feel and believe in their beauty. They are richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique and responds to the diverse needs of consumers all over the world. Their modern, bright and cool offices located in the heart of NYC are inspirational, even in the world of beauty.
In this role, you will work to create strategy, development and execution of Digital Marketing campaigns and objectives.
- Build Email Content Calendar
- Generates Email Testing Plan with CRM team
- Analytical reporting including working CRM Team to analyze click rates, open rates, and click to open rates
- Partner with Creative Director to strategize themes and content for website homepage assets
- 3-5 years of experience with Digital Marketing preferably from a beauty brand
- Degree in Marketing or related field is required
- Must be able to multi task in a high paced work environment
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Email Platforms required