Digital Marketing & Content Community Manager
Our client is a popular beauty brand applauded by beauty enthusiasts everywhere. Their cutting-edge, modern, and innovative skincare inspires you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for growing the brand’s social channels and maximizing the brand’s social voice and impressions.
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive social media plans; ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Develop compelling content to engage new and existing consumers via emotional storytelling, building buzz and brand equity
• Grow community and brand awareness, manage community, and develop all content and copy and work with creative team for all imagery
• Lead PR strategy, oversee press release content and development, manage event planning, and oversee influencer and paid activations
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments; remain current on emerging industry and digital trends; provide highly strategic recommendations
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5 years’ social media experience at a corporation, agency or social company
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media, and Adobe Creative Suite