Digital Marketing Coordinator
Our client, a leading Fashion House, is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the marketing team from website content, web analytics, email marketing, CRM and more. You would also be responsible for supporting daily business operations related to the company website and digital marketing channels, coordinating deliverables from beginning to end for digital marketing plans, organizing campaign calendars and timelines.
• Support daily business operations of the marketing department
• Assist in the planning and execution of various marketing campaigns & tasks including, but not limited to: email campaigns, social media campaigns, new products adds, and creative updates
• Maintain monthly digital calendar, including ecommerce, email marketing and promotional initiatives
• Assist with monthly site reporting and expense management and reconciliation to guide business strategies and decisions
• Project manage creative and development projects
• Proactively seek opportunities to improve site user experience and sales, based on site analytics
• Knowledge of and passion for design, interiors, trends in social media and new technologies
• Exceptional writing and grammar skills; ability to tailor key messages
You should be:
- Extremely detail oriented
- Thrive in a fast paced environment.
- A team player
- Understand the lifecycle of marketing campaign creation from creative development to execution.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Excellent project management skills
• Beauty or fashion experience a plus
• 3-5 years experience in ecommerce and online marketing
• Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships and collaborate
• Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to run multiple projects, work effectively across departments and teams and the ability to influence and collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders
• Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision while effectively meeting tight deadlines
• Must be focused, incredibly organized, show excellent attention to detail and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to their work
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Keen interest and experience with e-commerce, digital marketing, and social media
• Should be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)