Digital Marketing Coordinator
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating revolutionary apparel for every outdoor exploration. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-performance must-haves complement your next unforgettable adventure in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for increasing brand awareness, customer acquisition, and retention. You would collaborate with cross-functional client-facing teams to optimize customer experience and promote brand identity.
- Manage deliverables and timelines of enhancement of customer experience surveys, coordinating across internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Partner with Retail Operations, Direct to Consumer, and Customer Service team leaders to customize dashboards summarizing customer experience survey results for different audiences from store to corporate levels
- Develop and maintain system to onboard customer data and email and loyalty sign-ups from including systems to codify event types and use this data for marketing personalization
- Oversee content creation for Paid Media Campaigns in partnership with brand marketing, global content team, studio, and media agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Data Analytics, Communications or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing, operations or analytics
- Experience with customer survey design and analysis