Digital Marketing Coordinator
Our client is an iconic beauty brand specializing in all natural products for skin, body, and hair care. Their refreshing, luxurious, and innovative approach make it easy for every individual to live a healthy lifestyle and enjoy healthy rejuvenated skin.
In this position, you would be responsible for partnering with the digital and CRM teams to create comprehensive marketing plans. You would also be responsible for conducting analytical research and reporting for click rates and open rates.
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners to establish marketing objectives every month and quarter; liaise with the digital and CRM teams to develop comprehensive marketing plans
• Liaise with the US Creative Director and the creative team to develop email briefs, strategic themes, and content; help the Director of Marketing with all creative aspects of media, social ads, and retargeting ads
• Establish the email content and delivery calendar; partner with the CRM team to determine digital marketing objectives
• Maintain vendor email relationships, build email creation form, send ECF to database provider, and confirm list is sent properly to deployment agency
• Conduct analytical reporting to evaluate click rates, open rates, and click to open rates; oversee the rolling exact target and update the email deck
• Develop and implement strategic email testing plans for subject lines, creative, time, and audience selection tests
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Digital marketing experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite