Digital Marketing Coordinator
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest luxury skin care, fragrance, and makeup must-haves. Their high-end, innovative, and on-trend products make every individual feel their most beautiful.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing digital assets for new and existing campaigns, website modifications, social media, and digital marketing initiatives. You would also be responsible for implementing the overall digital marketing social media campaign calendar and managing project timelines.
- Maintain internal digital assets for new and existing campaigns, website modifications, social media, and digital marketing initiatives
- Establish and implement an overall digital marketing and social media campaign calendar for global purposes; manage social media project timelines and identify key milestones
- Oversee the management of the YouTube channel, such as video usage rights and expirations, content upload, copy development, and performance tracking
- Evaluate all social media channels and ensure content is aligned with brand guidelines; generate performance reports for global review and monitor and analyze social analytics
- Assist with monthly and quarterly calls with various global cross-functional teams and all markets; manage meeting content development and coordinate presentation materials
- Serve as the key contact for local markets on tactical digital questions and requests, such as access to the studio, file location, lead market contact change, and launch of new channels
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Passionate about beauty and luxury sector