Digital Marketing Coordinator
Our client is a leading international beauty brand, offering high-end face and body care products. Their luxurious, innovative, and natural products provide the perfect blend of glamour and sustainability.
In this role, you would be responsible for increasing brand awareness, customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth by supporting the US, Canada, Brazil, and Mexico markets and web site.
• Oversee content creation for Paid Media Campaigns in partnership with brand marketing, global content team, studio, and media agency
• Act as the key liaison with the media agency and ensure campaigns are executed and optimized on-time
• Manage the newsletter calendar and content, including copywriting, creative brief, translation coordination, tests, and reporting
• Lead the development, testing, audience, segmentation, and launching of all emails to execution and exceptional customer experience
• Direct the omnichannel loyalty program experience and 360 marketing activations to build profitable, long-term relationships and drive retention and incremental sales
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years’ experience
• E-Commerce/Digital Marketing experience