Digital Marketing Coordinator
Our client is leading specialty retailer offering the best health and wellness solutions. With their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach, it has never been easier for you and your family to live a healthy lifestyle.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing marketing project management, including timeline, quality, scope, budget tracking, and reporting. You would also be responsible for assisting with the user experience testing on web, mobile, and flash ads.
• Direct marketing project management, including timeline, quality, scope, budget tracking, and reporting
• Coordinate marketing assets and delivery of all digital project content, such as product images, project creative, copy decks, and translations
• Establish project management timelines, work backs, and key milestones; follow-up with key stakeholders on action items and red flags in weekly meetings and emails
• Develop and implement all tracking links for each digital project to ensure tracking for owned and paid online channels
• Assist with user experience testing on web, mobile, and flash ad experiences; ensure copy, creative, and links are functioning accurately prior to going live
• Generate campaign performance reports, analyze data, and track and optimize results
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong analytical, communication, organizational, and project management skills