Digital Marketing Coordinator
Our client is a well-known financial services organization helping consumers and businesses across the country achieve their financial goals. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach enables every individual to live confidently about their finances.
In this position, you would be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns.
• Assist with development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns across different platforms, including landing pages and social media
• Serve as the key liaison between external vendors and cross-functional internal teams, coordinate with vendors, and evaluate vendor performance
• Oversee web and email communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
• Help strategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization; drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
• 3-5 years’ digital marketing experience
• Vendor management/external party management
• Understanding of analytics, digital marketing streams, email/banner ad function, and cost out initiatives