Digital Marketing Coordinator
Our client, an early childhood development educational program, is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
-The Digital Marketing Coordinator is part of the marketing team and will be responsible for maintaining and updating center and site web pages on our website and 3rd party websites.
-A successful candidate will have knowledge of digital marketing trends and feel comfortable multitasking as well as open to learning new digital practices.
-An ideal candidate will enjoy editing and detail oriented projects all while effectively delivering on a high volume of tasks.
-The coordinator will collaborate closely with the Sr. Digital Marketing Associate.
-Key responsibilities include:
• Assist in daily web content efforts including proactively maintaining and updating center and site webpages? across all of brand websites.
•Primarily manage business requests from field and NSC employees regarding updates to local center and site webpages.
-Operate as an administrator for web-related systems which include: Center Profile Manager (CPM), Sitecore (Website CMS),
• Assist in supporting vendor and internal relationships as needed to drive website initiatives.
• Create on-going reports for key stakeholders using data based on visitor behavior using data on traffic patterns, conversion, navigation behavior, etc. based on center page completion reports and other metrics.
• Performs quality assurance testing for web/mobile to ensure appropriate results in expected cases.
• Assists with trainings as needed for staff and produces training and process documentation as required or needed
Key desired skills and experience:
-2+ years of previous work experience in website management, writing/editing and/or digital marketing field
•Strong knowledge of computer applications, including: Adobe Creative Suite; Excel; PowerPoint; Word and Project Management tools.
• Experience with web Content Management System such as: Drupal; WordPress; Adobe Sitecore or others
• Excellent time management skills.
• Proofreading and editing experience with meticulous attention to detail
• Ideally has previous experience working and supporting field employees in a customer service-oriented environment
-Excellent documentation, organization and communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team