Digital Marketing Coordinator - User Acquisition
Our client is an iconic media entertainment company presenting an extensive portfolio of top television networks and a motion picture business. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading organic acquisition activities for the company’s digital products with emphasis on mobile apps.
• Manage acquisition activities across organic and mobile search with emphasis on web to mobile journeys
• Develop digital tracking links and serve as the key subject matter expert for the product marketing team
• Oversee the attribution tracking roadmap and implement new capabilities in partnership with marketing technology vendors and internal digital stakeholders
• Build out domo cards and leverage attribution tracking platforms to manage campaigns and different parts of the business
• Implement all aspects of marketing campaigns for show apps, including creating marketing plans and managing approvals
• Generate marketing campaign performance reports and present key insights and recommendations to drive future initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-5+ years’ digital marketing or creative project management experience
• Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
• Entertainment experience a plus