Digital Marketing Director
Our client is an iconic luxury fashion house creating fashion-forward ready-to-wear and eveningwear. Their elegant, glamorous, and high-end designs are applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the company's digital and marketing strategy to drive business objectives and profitability goals. You would also be responsible for ensuring campaigns are cohesive, innovative, and follow brand guidelines.
• Lead the company's digital and marketing strategy to drive business objectives and profitability goals; strengthen the brand’s digital footprint through social media platforms and brand site
• Establish a calendar for key events and promotions in partnership with wholesale and retail teams; execute digital activations for all major events including runway shows and collection launches
• Implement marketing campaigns to and evaluate campaign performance metrics for the impact of programs KPI’s.
• Research and recommend photographers, models, and locations and oversee shooting schedule and prepare all parties for timely completion
• Evaluate CRM reports for store level outreach, compliance, and segmentation for targeted initiatives and marketing activation performance
• Collaborate with the PR team to analyze and identify opportunities to drive the business in existing and new categories
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7+ years’ marketing experience, preferably ready-to-wear or accessories luxury industry
• Luxury background
• Proficient with CRM Software and analytics