Digital Marketing Manager - Agency Role
Digital Marketing Manager/Strategist
Full Time, Salaried Position
Boutique Digital marketing agency seeks digital marketing manager. With clients including hospitality, retail, municipal, healthcare and entertainment industries, you’ll be tasked with a variety of projects and clients. You will work with a collaborative digital marketing team but each of you contributes differently. This is a small team and you will be expected to work onsite.
If this job isn’t for you, please feel free to forward to your network! We pay $$ if we place anyone that your send our way!
Location: Alpharetta, GA
- Digital agency experience
- Experience with social media from creating the campaign strategy and managing the platforms to campaign execution (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn are their most utilized platforms)
- Experience leading digital strategy over all platforms for multiple clients
- Experience with Adwords / Facebook / LinkedIn paid ads from strategy to execution and reporting
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with web strategy and content strategy
- Familiarity with Wordpress CMS
- Must be plugged in to the digital trends and always on the lookout for new knowledge!
- Must be resourceful and able to work both independently and as a part of a team on a variety of projects in the digital sphere
- Must be able to keep timelines in an agency environment
- Experience interacting with clients in pitch meetings and day to day
Extra credit for:
- Understanding of Wordpress development
- Google Adwords / Google Analytics / Facebook ads certification
- Digital design, UI/UX experience
- SEO experience
An array of knowledge of the following platforms will come in handy:
Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Wordpress, WPEngine, Sketch, InVision, Moz, SEMRush, DataStudio, DashThis, Google Apps, MailChimp, SharpSpring.
If interested, please send a resume and your salary requirements as the first step!