Brand Manager (Beauty Experience REQUIRED)
Our client is an international K-Beauty brand presenting the latest skin care must-haves. Their on-trend, innovative, and refreshing products create the most flawless beauty looks.
In this role, you will manage US marketing activities with a focus on digital.
- Create and implement marketing strategy and promotional campaigns as well as marketing calendar for new/existing products
- Manage US website while improving usability, design, content and conversion utilizing Paid Search, SEO and PPC
- Develop PR & digital marketing campaigns in partnership with an agency
- Manage social media platforms and Influencers; increase brand awareness
- Build reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various marketing activities
- Responsible for marketing P&L
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years' relevant experience
- Prior Skincare or Color Cosmetic marketing experience REQUIRED
- Prior experience working with International brand (PLUS)
- Comfortable working in a small team setting (4 people in the USA)
- Passion for K-Beauty