Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is an innovative California based company that designs, manufactures, markets and distributes women’s intimate apparel and loungewear. Seeking a Digital Marketing Manager strong in marketing and branding, someone who can work with influencers to help drive their social platform. Targeting $80k+ DOE + Full Benefits + Vacation
• Responsible for strategizing, delivering and exceeding growth objectives for the online marketplace and deal based business.
• Work with internal teams to create manage and optimize listings.
• Build processes, calendars to communicate marketing plans to various teams across the organization
• Collaborate with analytics, supply chain, customer service teams to maintain and report on performance KPIs, insights and optimization on a periodic basis.
• Work with creative team to drive necessary creative for promotions.
• Follow process and suggest process improvements.
• Build and maintain relationship with contacts at marketplaces.
• Responsible for building a culture of continuous learning through on-going testing, measurement and optimization on marketplace and branded storefronts.
• Maintain weekly/monthly reports.
• Fulfil other duties as required
• Digital project management
• Perform QA on all product launches online.