Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a popular intimate apparel brand seamlessly blending style and comfort like no other. Their contemporary, on-trend, and chic designs inspire you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing the digital content and marketing campaigns to drive e-commerce business. You would also be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with key influencers to drive engagement.
• Drive the e-commerce business by leading digital content and marketing campaigns, including email, social, search, content strategy, customer retention, and audience analysis
• Implement a strategic website traffic plan and establish objectives and benchmarks; execute strategy to increase traffic and sales on retail sites
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with key influencers to drive engagement across all social platforms
• Oversee and lead a team of 3-5 members, foster a collaborative environment, and provide professional development opportunities
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including analytics, supply chain, and customer service to generate performance reports highlighting KPIs, insights, and optimization
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including creative, photography, social, PR, paid media, and merchant
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven marketing and branding experience
• Ability to work with influencers to drive social platforms