Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a well-known specialty retailer offering fashion-forward women’s apparel, intimates, swimwear, shoes, and accessories. With their on-trend, feminine, and contemporary designs, it has never been easier for every individual to be comfortable and stylish every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing SEO solutions and implementing organic search strategy. You would also be responsible for managing optimization, communicating performance metrics, and auditing site architecture.
• Manage SEO solutions to grow organic traffic from search engines; develop and implement organic search strategy, including updating website content and metadata
• Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development, and other SEO related activities
• Oversee optimization and present performance metrics, such as page rank, conversion data, traffic trends, and bounce
• Audit site architecture, navigation, and creative for search engine accessibility; direct site improvements in partnership with IT
• Leverage social networking platforms for link building; remain current of emerging digital marketing industry trends and best practices
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-7 years’ SEO experience