Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a renowned, award-winning e-commerce retailer presenting the latest home décor must-haves. Their on-trend, innovative, and high-quality décor perfectly complements every space in your home.
In this position, you would be responsible for driving e-commerce business by leading digital content and marketing campaigns. You would also be responsible for implementing new processes and growing the customer base.
• Drive the e-commerce business by leading digital content and marketing campaigns, including email, social, search, content strategy, customer retention, and audience analysis
• Maintain strong relationships with 3rd party vendors and manage international performance, such as PPC, paid social, display, and affiliates
• Partner with paid media agency and supply assets to support paid media campaigns and increase site visits across all channels, including PPC, paid social, affiliates, and display
• Mentor and manage the coordinator and interns to execute projects accordingly; collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as customer care, editorial, merchandising, and tech
• Enhance the international experience for the loyalty program, sampling program, specialized landing pages, and shipping experience
• Lead team research for international shopping behaviors, promotional opportunities, and local to build marketing content
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• 6 years’ marketing experience
• 4+ years’ performance marketing experience