Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a well-known company connecting employers and employees in one revolutionary digital platform. Their innovative, easy-to-use, and collaborative approach enriches employee health and wellness every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the execution of digital marketing channels. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams.
• Manage the execution of digital marketing channels, including SEM, display, retargeting, social, referral, SMS, push, and app-store ads
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as product, CX, and user engagement to test new media and channel tactics within a strategic channel framework
• Support campaign development and execution to achieve key team goals and KPIs in partnership with the user engagement team
• Prepare and hold presentations highlighting key insights and recommendations supported by data and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 years’ digital marketing experience
• Expertise with the management of digital channels and tactics