Digital Marketing Manager
Our client, a leading source of news, entertainment, sports, politics, and more for Southern California and the world is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for establishing the company as a leading provider of digital services including but not limited to Digital Ad tracking, website development, SEO, email marketing, paid search and native content.
• Directly responsible for developing campaigns, collateral and promotional activities from inception and development, through completion to promote company events portfolio and generate sales leads.
• Full responsibility for the ongoing development and optimization of the company's website portfolio, ensuring the sites act as a showcase for the full array of experiences included.
• Implement a strategy to keep all staff (dedicated and hybrid reps) abreast of analytics updates, campaign changes, successstories and testimonials.
• Conduct regular audits of all available sales collateral and oversee updates as necessary to include new products, pricing, successstories and market trends.
• Develop client specific sales packages and collateral as necessary, especially for higher end clients requesting premium digital services.
• Participate in sales calls, the client on-boarding process and regular client reporting meetings to provide strategic input.
• Work with the Sr. Director, Events & Consumer Integrated Marketing to develop and continually update a range of new process documents including a client onboarding kit, client reporting dashboard, creative brief templates, client satisfaction surveys etc.
• Leverage internal and external resources for timely and effective delivery of all marketing activities.
• Collaborate with internal partners to support the tactical aspects of campaigns and projects.
• Ensure campaigns and projects meet deadlines and budget requirements. Manage multiple campaigns simultaneously on an on-going basis; monitor and track effectiveness while making recommendations for the continual improvement of promotional efforts.
• Interact with internal and external partners and vendors telephonically, electronically and in person.
• Liaise with creative services to facilitate creative development when necessary.
• Manage the process of clearly conveying information and ideas through various media to individuals or groups, helping them understand and influencing them to take action.
• Continuously drive ideation and trend identification both within and outside of our current business.
• Active participation in additional special projects, as required.
KNOWLEDGE/ SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Four-year college degree in Marketing or equivalent related experience.
• 5-8 years of related experience as a marketing professional, preferably with a 828 focus.
• Experience in the branded content field and the marketing of digital services such as web development, SEO, paid search, social media marketing and event marketing a plus.
• Ability to prioritize and demonstrate independent decision making on a daily basis; ability to confidently and diplomatically question the "status quo."
• Able to effectively deal with demanding personalities and resolve time-sensitive issues. • Ability to lead projects.
• Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
• Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects and budget time productively.
• Proven track record of learning and adapting to new technology and industry trends.
• Thrive on providing legendary customer services in a deadline driven environment.
• Ingenuity, creative vision.
• Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced, multi-tasking team environment and maintain a positive attitude.
• Bachelor's degree required. Marketing preferred.
• Three to five years experience in a marketing/interactive/agency or media environment is desired.
• Experience planning, delivering and managing promotional campaigns.
Send your resume!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."