Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a well-known company presenting effortless excursions to explore your city like no other. With their innovative, dynamic, and fun approach, you can seamlessly enjoy your next adventure.
In this role, you would be responsible for increasing brand awareness, customer acquisition, and retention. You would collaborate with cross-functional client-facing teams to optimize customer experience and promote brand identity.
- Develop and implement paid social strategy across all branded social channels including website management , content design and testing
- Track all digital marketing analytics, prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings of all marketing activities
- Lead digital marketing projects and collaborate with cross-functional partners , prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Execute tactics to drive online traffic to website and measure and report on key KPIs and improving site conversion
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ digital marketing experience