Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a popular brand revolutionizing and disrupting the way we dress for weddings. Their fashion-forward, modern, and chic designs are applauded by top fashion magazines and trendsetters everywhere.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for managing and maintaining all digital marketing and paid social channels and platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
• Own, implement, manage and maintain all digital marketing and paid social channels and platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube
• Manage Paid social media ads and campaigns using relevant consumer data to create campaigns, A/B testing, and make data-driven recommendations
• Liaise with agencies and partners to manage digital advertising campaigns, including retargeting, display and banners
• Oversee customer loyalty and retention programs, SEO landing pages, and influencer marketing and affiliate programs
• Lead all aspects of email marketing, including calendar maintenance, A/B testing, post-purchase email series, segmentation
• Maintain daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc dashboards and create reports on the performance of digital marketing initiatives, sales, content, social, and website performance
• Optimize the customer experience by providing recommendations that are data driven, utilizing the full ecosystem of data sources, including web analytics, transactional data, and offline data
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ management experience in digital marketing within the direct-to-consumer e-commerce space, preferably in a relevant industry
• Highly proficient in Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Pinterest Analytics, Shopify Plus and various other social media management, monitoring and analytics tools
• Analytical mindset with a strong ability to compile data, reporting and insights, and turn them into actionable learnings
• Paid media planning and implementation experience
• Deep understanding of multichannel attribution and owned, bought and earned digital media ecosystem