Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a well-known entertainment agency creating award-winning campaigns for an extensive portfolio of clients across the entertainment sector. Their customized, innovative, and creative approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role you will oversee and own all digital, search, social and email campaigns. You'll work cross-functionally to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner and achieve company goals.
•Day-to-day lead for development of websites, mobile apps, display ads, e-mail marketing, paid search and SEO
• Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to develop hypotheses, conduct and manage research and analysis, and formulate insightful and actionable recommendations for the brand and content team
• Work closely with digital and media agency partners on strategy and execution of social media and brand campaigns
• Lead the design of digital concept development starting with identifying opportunity areas through to experience definition
• Drive problem solving process with broader team using both analytical and creative techniques to get to compelling results
• Have a deep understanding and command of all key social media analytic tools
•5+ years of experience in a digital media role a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience, ideally with a leading brand, brand strategy consulting firm or digital agency
• Well-developed research and analytical capabilities, superior problem solving skills, and creative thinking
• Strong knowledge of current digital marketing landscape, as well as future trends, with the ability to interpret and apply new trends to support client programs
• Knowledge of, and passion for, digital strategy as well as brand and marketing strategy and how they impact business outcomes
• Superior communication skills, both verbal and written, along with the ability to influence, persuade, and ask the tough questions
• Proven track record of conception, architecting and creating digital marketing program solutions, as well as integrating digital strategies and tactics into integrated marketing programs