Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Marketing Manager (CRO)
Job Summary: CRO is a mix of data, design, customer development, and a scientific mindset to improve the performance of a website.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Setup A|B tests on our platform
- Coordinate w/ design & development weekly
- Ability to build basic A|B tests ( custom, high level of effort tests built by dev team )
- Execute on strategy set by the Sr. CRO Manager
- Build a backlog of test hypothesis and work with the Sr. CRO Manager to prioritize and schedule a roadmap of tests
- Interview customers & leads for qualitative feedback
- Perform qualitative & qualitative research to identify opportunities for improvement, then turn those opportunities into hypothesis to test
- Combine data analysis, customer feedback, design, & UX/UI principles to drive growth, increase retention, and expand our impact.
- Ability to analyze & act upon data - both qualitative and quantitative
- Ability to interpret & communicate what data means
- Collaborative brainstorming to turn hypothesis into testable experiences
- Project management skills to keep test velocity constant or accelerating ( We use Asana & Google Docs )
- Creative and persuasive copywriting skills to deliver copy that converts
- Testing spans product launches, website funnels, feature tests, and more. We’re not at personalization yet, but we are exploring segmentations and identifying areas to change our website from 1 to all, to few to many.
- Impact measured by growth in revenue, retention, customer satisfaction, & decrease cost of acquisition
- Customer driven - you care about our Net Promoter Score & customer delight
- 1-3 years experience in A|B Testing and Growth (e-commerce a plus, but not required)
- Experience with Convert.com, Optimizely, VWO, or Abode Target for CRO, is essential.
- Experience with tools/platforms such as Google Analytics, Fullstory, Clicktale, Crazyegg, hotjar, HEAP, Amplitude Analytics is a plus
- Understands analytics, attribution models, split test and conversion data
- Collaboration and cooperation with copywriters, designers, and content producers to consistently optimize performance
- Collaborate with teams responsible for all traffic generation in order to optimize each conversion path
- Ability to complete basic UX/UI designs or wireframes and work with our designers to deliver higher quality