Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Marketing Manager
Our client has a global growing portfolio of Beauty and Wellness brands and is expanding the team for their clean beauty brand within the haircare category.
Digital Marketing Manager Overview:
The Digital Marketing & Insights Manager will be an integral addition to the team, supporting in the strategic planning, execution and analysis of digital marketing programs across channels for our Beauty & Wellness brands in North America.
This role will report to the Director, North America and work closely in collaboration with global Social, DTC, Content, and Brand marketing teams to plan, execute and optimize performance-based Digital strategies and campaigns.
You will be a key contributor to driving sales, new acquisition, engagement, and retention via digital channels, and should be results-driven with deep knowledge of marketing metrics and ROI analysis. You will also be a contributor to the creative planning of marketing assets and strategies, so this role requires the ability to work creatively and analytically.
This role requires ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally to support key brand and business initiatives to drive sales.
This role requires a strong understanding between sales/marketing/retail programming & planning activities.
- Own and manage the end-to end planning, execution and optimization of digital marketing campaigns across channels for our growing list of key Retail partners
- Manage and optimize paid media budgets, brief content creatives, write/review ad copy, manage campaign setup and execution
- Evaluate campaign performance and KPIs with a strong focus on driving ROI
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure plans build on and leverage an integrated 360 marketing strategy
- Work closely with Global cross-functional teams (DTC, Social, Brand, Creative) to support the planning, execution and optimization of campaigns, ensuring that NORAM market needs are clearly represented, and that they align with digital Retail Marketing activations for cohesive 360 strategies
- Review DTC campaigns and localize copy for USA market;
- Liaise with Social teams help optimize USA social strategy and feeds
- Ensure retail partners represented via social and DTC channels
- Stay up-to date on performance marketing and creative best practices and trends; communicate and implement them for brand
Content Marketing & Strategy
- Partner with Creative and DTC teams to help plan content strategies with the goal of ensuring high performance digital assets are created for Retailer and DTC campaigns
- Analyze, measure and optimize content performance and effectiveness across the brand digital channels
- Review and help manage brand digital and social content calendar
- Brief/manage content for all brand retailer digital campaigns
Reporting & Analytics:
- Support a performance data driven strategy – create reporting templates and dashboards; define and track KPIs
- Measure and report performance of digital campaigns; analyze results against KPIs and provide learnings and recommendations on how to optimize campaign performance and ROI
- Pull and analyze data across multiple reporting channels, including, Facebook, GA, and Shopify, and cross reference with Retail sales data to deliver key insights on digital campaign performance and effectiveness
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 3+ years of Digital experience in a marketing, analyst, or consulting capacity a must
- Experience marketing in Retail Beauty brand space / categories strongly preferred
- Experience creating and managing digital campaigns, and owning a campaign from start to finish (conceptualization, design, execution, analysis) on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads.
- Enthusiastic, motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to foster relationships with cross-functional partners, across all levels
- Work well in a fast-paced company; eager to take on new tasks and help where needed
- Passion for socially conscious, clean beauty and wellness brands
- Ability to develop performance marketing templates and dashboards and communicate the implications clearly and concisely