Digital Marketing Manager -NJ
They are creating a never been done before experience which spans across technology, retail, entertainment, and hospitality partnering with the biggest names in the world, Google, Apple, DreamWorks, Saks, Barney’s and many more, all whom you’d be working with at an executive level heading up digital marketing initiatives while also building and leading the first digital marketing team for this company.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing marketing campaigns to promote the brand, enhance brand awareness, and drive web traffic.
• Lead strategy and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, affiliate, and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build, and maintain digital media presence and create a website traffic plan and establish eCommerce goals and benchmarks
• Oversee digital budget, and manage agency partnerships
• Tag each campaign for tracking and measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
• Provide strategic recommendations for each asset based on digital market analytics and successes, as it relates to its business plan and current market demands
• Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests and collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
• Digital marketing experience
• Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience optimizing landing pages and user funnels and with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Understanding of affiliate marketing and website analytics and ad serving tools
• Experience setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns