Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a creative, well-known and innovative line of professional hair care. With the philosophy that their clients deserve high-performance that delivers all of their promises, they have spent over a decade making this happen with new technology and intensive clinical testing. Their company culture is incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative.
In this role you be responsible for contributing to an incredibly fast-growing business in an exciting, entrepreneurial environment. You will contribute to the day-to-day management of the digital marketing campaigns, is the point person to our vendors and agencies and be in the know of industry trends and development.
• Measure, report, and optimize performance of digital marketing campaigns using vendor dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports
• Work with marketing and data team to set campaign specific goals (ROI, KPI)
• Serve as point of contact with marketing agencies and vendor partners
• Work with data team to ensure attribution consistency for paid campaigns
• Build and manage the affiliate channel and related campaigns
• Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels/platforms
• 4-6 years of digital marketing experience / Beauty experience a plus
• Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office applications and Google Analytics
• Understanding of past/current product trends
• Experience with social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat and Instagram
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and recognize and react appropriately to changing work demands
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written