Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a top marketing agency creating renowned events spanning every industry across the globe. Their customized, innovative, and collaborative approach creates the most engaging experiences to drive business like no other.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the overall digital marketing strategy, including through SEO, e-mail, social, and affiliate marketing. You would also be responsible for driving demand and growth from multiple sources and generating monthly reports.
• Direct the digital marketing strategy through SEO, e-mail, social, and affiliate marketing; drive on-site optimizations and SEO recommendations for desktop and mobile
• Implement a strategic website traffic plan and establish objectives and benchmarks; execute strategy to increase traffic and sales on retail sites
• Generate monthly reports based Google Analytics results, analyze customer research, sales results, and online marketing effectiveness data
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including creative teams to manage a cohesive and consistent brand image
• Drive demand and growth from multiple sources, including free and paid search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social networking, mobile, and on-site placements
• Measure email campaign performance and utilize data to recommend email optimization strategies; lead paid media acquisition strategies with external email vendors
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-7 years’ B2B online sales or lead generation experience
• Proficient with Marketing Automation software, Eloqua
• Tech start up or tech conference with experiences of fast growth a plus