Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading beauty brand, specializing in high-end hair care products. Their professional quality, innovative, and fun products enable hair stylists and beauty trendsetters to create the most beautiful hair styles.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of marketing plans and ensuring website content is accurate. You would also be responsible for liaison between developers, designers, and brand teams
• Oversee all aspects of marketing plans, including site creative development, content updates, promotions setup, and email campaigns.
• Ensure website content is accurate and up-to-date for product category pages, item descriptions, meta tags, and descriptions
• Lead website development and serve as key contact and liaison between developers, designers, and brand teams; analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and best practices to develop strategies
• Develop landing pages in response to planned CRM, SEM, SEO activities, seasonal calendar, and marketing opportunities
• Evaluate optimal strategies to increase the traffic and the website awareness in order to develop loyalty of the Internet users
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ e-commerce and digital marketing experience