Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest makeup must-haves. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading digital content and marketing campaigns across the customer lifecycle and multiple channels.
• Develop, implement, test, and optimize campaigns across the customer lifecycle and multiple channels;
evaluate, report, and measure campaign performance to continuously improve conversion rates
• Partner with the PR and social teams to manage an editorial calendar and content development; conduct trend research and analyze data to provide best-in-class digital experiences
• Lead digital content and marketing campaigns, including email, paid social, display, SEM, customer retention, and SEO
• Maintain strong relationships with external vendors and manage performance, such as PPC, paid social, display, and affiliates
• Partner with paid media agency and supply assets to support paid media campaigns and increase site visits across all channels, including PPC, paid social, affiliates, and display
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ corporate and/or agency digital marketing experience