Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a top wellness brand specializing in skin care, body care, and herbal remedies all derived from nature. Their innovative, natural, and dynamic products make it easy to live healthy every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the company's digital marketing strategy to promote the brand and drive KPI’s and engagement. You would also be responsible for ensuring campaigns are cohesive, innovative, and follow brand guidelines.
• Lead the company's digital marketing strategy to drive business objectives and profitability goals; strengthen the brand’s digital footprint through social media platforms and brand site
• Direct digital, social, and e-commerce campaign content to ensure maximum effectiveness against campaign and annual brand goals
• Manage all aspects of paid social campaigns channels and ensure content consistency across all platforms to optimize retail partners e-commerce experience
• Lead quantitative and qualitative analysis and leverage data and benchmarks to optimize brand strategy
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including creative teams to manage a cohesive and consistent brand image
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ experience
• 2+ years’ digital marketing for a beauty, retail, fashion brand, or agency
• Proficient with Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, and Google Analytics