Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care, body care, and makeup for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern remedies derived from nature inspire you to feel your best every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the company's digital marketing strategy to promote the brand and drive KPI’s and engagement. You would also be responsible for ensuring campaigns are cohesive, innovative, and follow brand guidelines.
• Lead the company's digital marketing strategy to drive business objectives and profitability goals; strengthen the brand’s digital footprint through social media platforms and brand site
• Direct campaigns across display, affiliate, SEM, paid social media, and website to ensure maximum effectiveness against campaign and annual brand goals
• Manage day-to-day email marketing activities, such as email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic content-driven campaigns
• Implement web merchandising strategies, including product categorization, on-site search results, product page optimization, and cross-sell/up-sell strategies
• Manage all aspects of paid social campaigns channels alongside agency partners and ensure content consistency across all platforms to optimize e-commerce experience
• Lead optimization and growth through performance analysis, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, creative partnership, and landing page optimization
• Oversee the annual budget, forecasting, and reporting at channel level for traffic, revenue, spend, and ROI, establish the content calendar, and manage website uploads and landing pages development
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, design, and social to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-4 years’ digital marketing experience, including email, display, affiliate, SEM, paid social media, and website
• Passion for beauty preferred
• Proficient with Shopify, Google Analytics, SFMC, SFCC, AdWords, display platforms, WebMaster Tools, Facebook Business Manager, and Microsoft Office Suite