Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Marketing Manager
Our client in the media industry is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager with 3-5 years experience in digital and email marketing. Ideal candidates will have strong CRM experience.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for translating business and marketing strategies into paid media acquisition and CRM campaigns to drive conversion and create long-term loyalty and retention. We are seeking a versatile team member – creative, committed, and possesses the enthusiasm and drive to produce a demonstrable impact driving the business. This role will focus on performance marketing, lead generation, conversion, retention and up-sell opportunities with a lens on personalization so we are always delivering the right content to our parents at the right time.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Campaign Management - 30%
- Support digital acquisition channels including SEO, SEM, paid social, affiliate, etc. to deliver on acquisition and efficiency targets.
- Coordinate digital marketing efforts: budget tracking, ad trafficking, URL creation and web redirects as needed.
- Work with cross-functional teams including channel sales, creative, finance, product, analytics etc. to ensure timely execution of projects to drive customer acquisition initiatives.
- Collaborate with channel leads to manage media channel experimentation roadmap including ad copy/creative testing and lift measurement tests.
Customer Relationship Management & Email Marketing - 45%
- Work with Director, Digital Marketing to develop CRM onboarding communication plan for new Circle parents across website, email, in-app messages and push notifications.
- Oversee CRM and email marketing execution. Includes: briefing creative teams, customer data collection and list management, campaign set up and scheduling, monitoring deliverability and performance.
- Project lead for ongoing relationship building communications to drive engagement and retention.
- Lead and manage web pop-up (email capture and promo) execution and testing plan in partnership with CRO Specialist.
- Collaborate with the product management team to capitalize on all product marketing opportunities (ex: leverage in app messaging, highlight new features, send customer surveys, etc.)
- Lead test and learn execution and analysis for all CRM and email initiatives.
Digital Project Management (Email Marketing, Digital Advertising) - 10%
- Own project management for all work related to paid media and CRM.
- Manage email QA processes to ensure optimal multi-channel experience at all times, including desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Collaborate with Creative, Product, Support and other stakeholders on content calendar (for email, in-app messages and push notifications) to drive email acquisition, sales and retention. Leverage and maintain project management tools (Trello) to ensure all paid and CRM activities/projects stay on schedule.
Reporting & Performance Analytics - 10%
- Determine appropriate CRM and email performance analysis report metrics and systems for planning and measurement of success.
- Track and socialize performance reporting and present ideas on how to maximize messaging and communications to evolve and optimize targeting, engagement and up-sell opportunities in appropriate channels.
- Stay informed on best practices for everything from deliverability, to send frequency, to subject line and best-in-class creative approaches to achieve optimal performance.
- Understand and act on relevant analytics to ensure all CRM programs are doing their part to meet program KPIs, highlight insights for the broader team to act on areas identified for improvement to ensure acquisition and high engagement.
General Digital Marketing Support - 5%
- Cross train on web content management system to aid in inputs as needed such as basic page set up or simple copy changes.
- Ensure visual and functional consistency across brands’ owned and earned digital platforms and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Stay current on emerging performance marketing and CRM tools, technologies, industry and consumer trends and developments to position the brand as truly innovative and progressive.
- Other ad hoc needs as determined by manager - may include SEO support, analysis, campaign management, etc.
You are an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with 3+ years’ experience in digital, email, and relationship marketing for a scaled consumer brand with significant budgets. You should have prior experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
Practical in approach and a great team player, you are comfortable with program development as well as day-to-day execution. You thrive on rolling up your sleeves and getting involved. If currently working for a large organization, it is essential that you can demonstrate how you will be able to adapt to a smaller company.
Skills & Experience
- Must be proficient in Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Google Analytics as well as excel/google suite.
- Experience with email marketing - preferably at an ecommerce company
- Experience using relevant tools (Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Mixpanel, Intercom, Hubspot, Marketo), ecommerce tools (Shopify), CMS platforms (Wordpress, Drupal, Statamic)
- Proven channel and project managements skills, aligning team members around deliverables and success metrics
- Extremely detail oriented & well organized (able to multitask!)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and solve operational and technical issues
- Team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and deadline-driven environment
- Marketing experience in B2C having built a brand (ideally FMCG, consumer electronics or children’s product background)
- Strong cross-functional player with ability to educate and influence stakeholders across the company, representing the voice of the customer
- Bachelor’s degree