Digital Marketing Jobs
Digital Marketing Manager
Our tech client is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager full time. In this role you will be responsible for digital customer acquisition campaign and project management along with analysis of marketing and sales channel performance metrics. The role will work in partnership with a driven and dedicated team.
The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and skilled at translating business and marketing strategies into paid media acquisition to drive conversion. Customer acquisition includes both DTC hardware ecommerce and mobile app acquisition. This candidate will also be skilled at data analysis, having built concise and actionable customer acquisition dashboards. They will also have experience managing marketing channels like search or social, have excellent communication skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate analytical insights to technical and non-technical audiences.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Campaign Management - 35%
- Support digital acquisition channels including SEO, SEM, paid social, affiliate, etc. to deliver on acquisition and efficiency targets.
- Coordinate digital marketing efforts: budget tracking, ad trafficking, URL creation and web redirects as needed.
- Work with cross-functional teams including channel sales, creative, finance, product, analytics etc. to ensure timely execution of projects to drive customer acquisition initiatives.
- Collaborate with channel leads to manage media channel experimentation roadmap including ad copy/creative testing and lift measurement tests.
Digital Project Management - 20%
- Own project management for all work related to paid media.
- Collaborate with CRM manager, creative, product, support and other stakeholders on content calendar to drive acquisition. Leverage and maintain project management tools (Trello) to ensure all paid activities/projects stay on schedule.
- Other ad hoc needs as determined by manager - may include SEO support, other analytical and research needs, ad hoc reporting requests, survey analysis, etc.
Marketing Reporting and Analytics - 20%
- Build and maintain automated marketing dashboards, reports and tools that will drive and guide prioritization of all growth marketing efforts and our experimentation roadmap.
- Execute, summarize, and distribute marketing key performance metrics: web traffic and conversions, app store traffic, installs and free trial start, paid search performance, email performance, digital marketing campaign performance, campaign A/B test results, and more.
- Measure impact of performance and brand marketing campaigns, including business metrics, incrementality, attribution modeling and revenue impact.
- Monitor pacing and forecast channel performance including budget allocation, unit sales and CPA trends.
- Partner with CRO specialist to monitor conversion funnel performance and analyze issues/opportunities within the conversion funnel.
Sales and Operations Forecasting and Reporting - 15%
- Report on strategic metrics including dollar and unit sell-thru, weeks of supply. etc.
- Collaborate with sales and ops to monitor sales and accurately forecast inventory trends to avoid lost sales.
- Report weekly sales performance across all channels.
- Analyze SKU profitability and product returns by channel.
- Experience with an Amazon FBA/FBM inventory channel a plus
You are an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing and performance analysis for a scaled consumer brand with significant budgets. You should have prior experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
Practical in approach and a great team player, you are comfortable with program development as well as day-to-day execution. You thrive on rolling up your sleeves and getting involved. If currently working for a large organization, it is essential that you can demonstrate how you will be able to adapt to a smaller company.
Skills & Experience…
- Must be proficient in Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Google Analytics as well as Microsoft Excel/Google suite.
- Experience using relevant tools (Tableau, Looker, Google Data Studio, Kochava, etc.) and CMS platforms (Wordpress, Drupal, Statamic)
- Experience with mobile user acquisition and attribution platforms (Kochava, AppsFlyer)
- Proven channel and project managements skills, aligning team members around deliverables and success metrics
- Extremely detail oriented & well organized (able to multitask!)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and solve operational and technical issues
- Team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, and deadline-driven environment
- Marketing experience in B2C having built a brand (ideally FMCG, consumer electronics, mobile app, or children’s product background)
- Strong cross-functional player with ability to educate and influence stakeholders across the company, representing the voice of the customer
- Bachelor’s degree
- You can’t imagine leaving for tomorrow what could be done today.
- You are personally data-driven, and make sure your team understands the “why” behind “what” they are building as well as “how” they are going to measure to understand success.
- Your team loves working with you. Your manager loves having you on their team.
- You insist on excellent quality and you have an incredibly positive attitude.
- You possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit and have a passion for launching new (and disruptive) products.
- You’re able to work independently (self-starter) and in a team.
- You are scalable and can grow along with the company and handle a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have, but not required…