Digital Marketing Project Manager
Our client is a well known beauty company dedicated to empowering their customers to feel their most beautiful. They hold an innovative portfolio of international brands and respond to the diverse needs of consumers all over the world.
In this position, you would help strategically launch an internal application for people innovation that brings employees together. You would be essential in developing a strategic marketing plan and directly reporting to the senior vice president of people innovation.
• Create and implement a communications launch plan, strategic objectives, success measurements and promotional outline for a new internal application
• Develop a communication campaign that’s shared via various internal platforms and reaches employees spanning across all touch points, including targets, visuals, copy, and digital content
• Create a sustaining strategy to ensure the application’s success beyond the launch implementation
• Collaborate with various teams to determine the most effective strategy to provide the most traction or establish new actions
• Determine a group of ambassadors to assist with creating a buzz and enrolling fellow employees
• Implement a reward and referral program to entice early adopters
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience
• Understanding of digital marketing and ability to develop creative concepts