Digital Marketing Risk Operations Manager
Our client is a well-known and innovative leader in the banking industry. They pride themselves on their commitment to remain at the top and believe that the company is only as great as the people they employ. With a refreshingly collaborative and incredibly inclusive company culture, they encourage individual creativity and new ideas.
In this role you will own and drive efforts that ensure we deliver the best possible experiences to our current and future clients without compromising on quality, compliance or cyber security.
- Manage the digital marketing accessibility program, vendor engagement and communications
- Define, publish, socialize and iterate on the digital accessibility policy in partnership with Digital Channels and Technology
- Partner with key groups, including Quality Assurance, Design and Digital Technology to ensure digital experiences are designed with accessibility in mind
- Define and manage ongoing accessibility testing, both internal self-review as well as external vendor audits
- Field internal inquiries on our accessibility program and capabilities
- Ensure our enterprise digital accessibility policy and statements are up-to-date, socialized and enforced
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, including Marketing, Business, Technology, or Communications
- At least 7 years of business experience and 5+ years of experience with or in a Digital Marketing function or team
- Strong understanding of marketing communications, campaign development and implementation processes
- Process design, management, measurement and control expertise. Lean or 6 sigma a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing risk priorities and processes, including compliance, regulatory, operational and reputation risk in the digital space
- Ability to articulate an issue or opportunity in both quantitative and qualitative terms, and develop & deliver powerful, articulate communications, both verbally and in written form, that resonate with a variety of audiences