Digital Content & Social Media Manager!
Our client is a popular specialty retailer presenting the latest must-have apparel and accessories. With their on-trend, modern, and cool must-haves, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
We are seeking a passionate, dedicated, entrepreneurial minded Digital Content & Social Media Manager to join the team.
• Work with Global & US digital team to ensure success across Social
• Drive social strategy, messaging and analytics for the brand in the US, creating innovative social campaigns that engage consumers + influencers across multiple social media and digital platforms . Establish clear guidelines and growth strategies for each platform that evolves with best practices to organically grow an audience.
• Work with Global & US brand teams to ensure a thorough understanding of the brand's Brazilian culture and lifestyle to set a clear tone of voice across all platforms
• Develop and Manage the social media calendar - including visuals, copy, Instagram, YouTube, Source content for calendar planning and balance content across brand owned and user generated content to optimize consumer engagement and brand advocacy
• Responsible for generating content including involvement in photo shoots and video content development
• In partnership with the agency, create and manage social media campaigns, posts, and creative assets on authorized social media platforms to support the goals of the business.
• Possess strong analytical skills – as this position will be responsible for social listening and using social insight tools to rank partners/influencers in accordance to KPIs and campaign objectives; Leverage data, track success and benchmarks to provide recommendations.
• Understand and leverage consumer insights to provide creative solutions
• Source and vet up-and-coming social media tools, platforms, events, to maximize the brand’s social media/digital footprint.
• Responsible for generating content including involvement in photo shoots, video content development
• 3-5 years of experience in social media, and community management
• Experience working with social media analytics, specifically measurement and effectiveness of social media activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
• Experience with social listening, publishing and reporting tools
• Interest or background in beauty/fashion strongly desired and a passion for uncovering consumer trends and behaviors
• Advanced working knowledge of social intelligence across a variety of social platforms (Instagram/Facebook, YouTube/Google…etc.)
• Ability to transform data into actionable insights and connect to larger business and organizational objectives
• Creative problem solver, thrive in fast paced environment, prioritize and oversee multiple projects at once
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience with working with International brand is a plus
• AdWords or other keyword placement tools would be a plus but are not required