Digital Marketing Specialist and Data Analyst
Our client is a renowned company presenting groundbreaking visual monitoring solutions for businesses. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and integrated approach is revolutionizing the construction industry.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist and Data Analyst, you would be responsible for defining the Marketing Automation strategy, performing ROI analysis on Marketing ventures, and monitoring Google AdWords and pay-per-click page performance.
• Define the Marketing Automation strategy, perform ROI analysis on Marketing ventures, and monitor Google AdWords and pay-per-click page performance
• Manage HubSpot platform for marketing automation and sales enablement, including coding responsive emails, uploading list, and creating segmented sends
• Work with Director of Marketing and Director of Sales to project manage implementation of an automated lead scoring system
• Monitor SEO best practices and areas of improvements and add alt text, keywords, and meta descriptions for blogs posts, landing pages, and websites
• Measure effectiveness of marketing efforts based on data and content performance, including click-through rate, open rate, performance of A/B testing
• Format responsive e-mail and landing page content using HMTL, in-line CSS, CSS stylesheets, and HUBL
• Create and maintain HubSpot workflows and logic and run queries for email segmentation using SQL or comparable
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Data Analytics, or Computer Science
• Experience using HubSpot/HUBL, Google AdWords, SEMrush, and Microsoft Excel
• Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and CSS stylesheets
• Knowledge of how to run queries from CRM database
• Proficient with SQL or comparable preferred