Digital Marketing Specialist
Our client is a popular accessories brand creating the latest eyewear for every trendsetter. With their contemporary, fashion-forward, and edgy designs, you can effortlessly complete any cool, stylish look.
In this position, you would be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns.
• Assist with development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns across different platforms, including landing pages and social media
• Oversee all aspects of web and email communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
• Help strategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization; drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
• Conduct performance metric analysis; gather data for marketing reports; provide support to the content and communications teams for a variety of marketing programs
• Analyze collected marketing data to optimize ad campaigns; provide strategic recommendations; remain current on emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
• 2-3 years’ digital marketing experience, including email marketing, paid search, affiliate, or paid social
• Experience with email service provider Bronto or Exact Target