Digital Marketing Specialist - Direct Hire - Financial Services/Banking Background!
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist, with a background in financial/banking preferred, to join their team in a full-time position! You will work alongside our Head of Marketing to elevate the company's digital footprint.
- Create and manage competitive, audience-focused digital strategies that are designed to better understand the client journey and ensure that our clients and prospects get the best from our services
- Coordinate digital marketing activity across the firm, acting as a central point of contact, and ensuring integration between various communication platforms
- Analyze and apply marketing analytics to enhance digital campaigns and gain business and holistic client insight
- Design growth strategies for firm channels to increase take-up, and grow Western Asset’s digital footprint
- Provide subject matter expertise in social media best practice, and educate colleagues
- Optimize our main website content and oversee tracking and analysis of campaigns to ensure results are meeting audience growth and retention goals
- Serve as the project manager for key digital campaigns across display, paid social, email and paid search channels, supporting project elements such as: briefs, presentations, data gathering, team coordination and campaign execution
- At least five years marketing experience
- A background in digital marketing for a related industry
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation (Dynamics and ClickDimensions strongly preferred), SEO, and social media publishing tools
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Experience in designing and executing automated and event-triggered campaigns programs based on user activity
- Experience in social media strategy and execution, including audience segmentation and content planning
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics as it relates to the enhancement of organizational content, campaigns and marketing strategies
Please apply with UPDATED resume to be considered! If not the right role for you, please forward. We offer a $200 referral bonus for candidate who are recommended and placed!