Digital Marketing Specialist (Financial Services/Banking)
Our client is a renowned firm presenting unparalleled solutions for an extensive portfolio of clients across the globe. Their modern, cutting-edge, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you would be responsible for overseeing digital strategies to elevate the company's digital footprint.
• Develop and implement digital strategies designed to better understand the client journey and ensure clients and prospects receive excellent service
• Coordinate digital marketing activity across the firm, act as the central point of contact, and ensure integration between various communication platforms
• Evaluate and apply marketing analytics to enhance digital campaigns and gain business and holistic client insight
• Design growth strategies for firm channels to increase take-up, and grow Western Asset’s digital footprint
• Optimize main website content and evaluate campaigns to achieve audience growth and retention goals
• Serve as the project manager for key digital campaigns across display, paid social, email, and paid search channels
• 5+ years’ marketing experience
• Experience in designing and executing automated and event-triggered campaigns programs based on user activity
• Proven experience in social media strategy and execution, including audience segmentation and content planning
• Background in digital marketing for a related industry
• Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation, SEO, and social media publishing tools